what the hell is this blog anyways?

To the 3 people that will read this...

Expect game reviews and replays from our weekly game. I may also talk City of Heroes, movies, books and whatever else catches my fancy.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friday Board Game Recap!

Since I sent the invitation to David instead of the whole distribution, and didn't realize my mistake until 4 hours before game time, we had a three person table.

No problem! We still played games.

Samurai - Since all the people who dislike Samurai were not in attendance, I suggested we play Samurai! Well turns out there are two more people who don't like Samurai. Oh well, thanks for humoring me guys.

Bohnanza - AKA "The Bean Game" - Took a few minutes to explain the rules and strategy to David, but he then picked it up fast and began to trounce us. I held fast, finished strong, and won!

Glen More - Warren built quite a little resource generating tableau and on his last turn sold everything to the bank for 14 coins (and 14 points), bought a +3 tam castle, and moved a doober off the board to become a chieftain. He had 17 tiles to my 11 for a 18 point penalty and still won by 8 points. Impressive!

good fun was had.

No comments:

Post a Comment