what the hell is this blog anyways?

To the 3 people that will read this...

Expect game reviews and replays from our weekly game. I may also talk City of Heroes, movies, books and whatever else catches my fancy.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

High ranking games I know nothing about

Who has played Through the Ages? (Chvatil!) It passed Puerto Rico at some point and now sits at #3. Four hours is a little much for my group, and maybe for me. I don't mind a four hours game, but I'm going to want to play it again the next two weeks...I might even leave it set up. But after playing a game, I usually want to get right back into it and try it again. Sometimes I want to try it again when we're only 15 minutes in :) "OOOH, I get it now, start over, start over!"

And who has played Twilight Struggle? It's the number one board game, war game, and strategy game. I'm beginning to think it's a BBG inside joke :)

2 comments:

  1. Twilight Struggle lists as 2 player, so that game will probably remain a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally off topic - didn't actually read your post...
    but check out lego man in space!! very cool

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/lego-man-space-moves-230122438.html

    ReplyDelete